Longton RUFC – Mini / Junior Section
- To undertake coaching sessions within the Mini/Junior Section
- To work with MINI/JUNIOR COACHING COORDINATOR in the preparation, development and running of coaching sessions.
- To assist in the development of the Club’s Mini/Junior Coaching Plan
- To undertake appropriate training courses
- To offer the club feedback on the organisation and degree of success of Mini/ Junior coaching and competitions.
- To offer advice and feedback to players and parents/guardians on individual development issues.
- Notify fixture secretary and webmaster of any fixtures arranged.
- To assist in the selection of teams.
- To travel to competitions with the Mini/ Junior team(s), whenever possible.
- To inform the Mini/Junior Committee in advance, if possible, of any sessions that cannot be attended.
- To produce match reports if required and send to webmaster
- To work with Membership Secretary/Communications Officer and the committee to retain and recruit players to maintain sufficient numbers of players
- To implement and enforce Club Policies and Guidelines, as required.
- To follow the RFU Age Grade Regulations which are available on the website
- To assess kit needs through an annual stocktake and on-going review through the season. Requirements to be given to the committee