Longton RUFC – Mini / Junior Section
- To work with MINI/ JUNIOR COACHES and COACHING ASSISTANTS to ensure that they receive appropriate support, training and development.
- To work with MINI/ JUNIOR COACHES and COACHING ASSISTANTS in the preparation, development and organisation of coaching sessions.
- To undertake coaching sessions within the Mini/Junior Section as necessary.
- To assist in the development of the Club’s Mini/Junior Coaching Plan.
- To represent the Club at CCC meetings.
- To attend Mini/Junior committee meetings and report on progress.
- To offer the club feedback on the organisation and degree of success of mini/ junior coaching and competitions.
- To inform the Mini/Junior Committee in advance, if possible, of any sessions that cannot be attended.
- To implement and enforce Club Policies and Guidelines, as required.