Longton RUFC – Mini / Junior Section
- Create and maintain a contacts list of email addresses for parents/guardians of all registered players
- To communicate all relevant information to parents and volunteers as required via email and social media
- Maintain an email contacts list of all parents and volunteers from the database maintained by the Membership Secretary. The contacts are maintained as age and role groups to facilitate targeted communication
- Maintain the main Facebook page for the section
- Communicate information to parents and volunteers about fixtures, events etc. as required or requested. This can be by email and/or by posts to the main section Facebook page.
- Working with other volunteers and committee to ensure information is communicated to the relevant parties. This includes, but is not limited to, the following…..
- Keep parents and volunteers informed of the location of information e.g. website links, Facebook age groups
- Maintain age group memory sticks
- Maintain and assist in distribution of electronic newsletters
- Publicising the section to enable recruitment via club screen adverts, Facebook advertising, programme advertising, flyers etc.